Discovering personal greatness in pre-school through grade 8 students - Burlington, Vermont

Beth Gazo

I have taught Pre-School for 19 years! Family, Faith and Community are the foundations in my own family as well as with my Pre-School family. Children are unique in how they perceive the world and how they learn.  I understand that parents, grandparents, siblings, birth order, gender, learning style and culture are all important pieces to consider when encouraging a successful Pre-School/education experience and educating the “whole child.”

Additionally, I am a Radiant Child Yoga Instructor and have been teaching yoga to children from pre-school age to college age students throughout Vermont for the past 7 years.  Yoga is an opportunity to learn “self regulation” through movement and breathing.  I have practiced Bikram Yoga for 14 years and enjoy sharing the yoga experience.

I live in Colchester with my husband Matt (MCS Alumni), two sons, Leland (16), Louis (14) and daughter, Isabella (12).  All of our three children have attended Mater Christi School.  In my spare time, I can often be found walking my two rescued dogs, Lilly and Max.  I love the outdoors and the beautiful state of Vermont.  I enjoy spending time with my family, friends, running half-marathons, hiking, reading, gardening, traveling, lake swims and watching my children enjoy their passion for soccer, swimming, triathlons and track.

Preschool/PreK Assistant