Discovering personal greatness in pre-school through grade 8 students - Burlington, Vermont

Lori Marino

I am excited to help grow the music program at Mater Christi and consider myself blessed to be part of this wonderful community. Originally from Shelburne, Vermont, I am a Rice High School alumni, where I grew my love for music and was two-time captain of the soccer team. I followed my passion for music and graduated from the Ithaca College School of Music with a degree in Vocal Performance. I married my college sweetheart and moved to Long Island where I studied voice professionally in New York City and worked as a professional cantor and Elementary School Librarian. After starting a family we eventually moved back to beautiful Vermont where we are raising our four wonderful children who fill our home with music, love and laughter every day. I furthered my passion for the culinary arts by opening Sweet Harmony Home Bakery. When my youngest started school, I began working in the Vermont school system and fell in love with teaching. I began teaching private voice, helping my students work on vocal technique and develop repertoire. I still love to play soccer, continue to run the bakery and am blessed to be able to cantor at my home parish, St. Catherine’s in Shelburne.

Education

Ithaca College School of Music

Hobbies

I enjoy sewing, design and all things creative. My family and I love taking in the natural beauty Vermont has to offer every season by skiing, hiking, biking, boating and camping together.

Click on to Follow Link

School Music Teacher