Mrs. Patrice Rogers has taught for 38 years and is very excited to be part of the Mater Christi family again this year as a Kindergarten teacher. “I know God has placed me here to serve and to minister to His children.” Pat has taught preschool through sixth grade. She says her heart is with the little ones. She is a reading specialist, however has done extensive work in the area of Mathematics, writing curriculums, assessments, teaching math workshops throughout the country, and presenting at national conferences.
Patrice lives in Underhill with her husband of 39 years and has two daughters Cortney and Meagan. She is a member of St. Thomas Church where she is the Music Director.
Mrs. Rogers is known for her love of Music and playing her guitar. Patrice likes to spend time with her family, friends, camping, kayaking, gardening, cooking, reading, quilting, biking and loves spending time at the ocean.
- B.A. Elementary Education- Johnson State College
- Mathematics-Center for Innovation in Education, Math Learning Center, and St. Michael’s College
- Reading and Writing – University of Vermont
- Certification: Vt. Professional Educator’s Licenser with 1-00 endorsement K-6 with HQT Status
Activities and Clubs
- Music Director at St. Thomas Church
- Guitar, Piano, and Voice Instructor
- Christmas Benefit Shows
- Math Workshops
- Presenting at NCTM and Early Childhood Conferences
- Professor at Johnson State College
- Salt and Light Award, Diocese of Burlington
Best Mater Christi Moments
Every time I hear students say, “That was awesome; can we do that again?”
“I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”